- Why did you tag @EnCountry at Superman @ScifiDQ? LoL! @ODEONTHEATRES 1 day ago
- #ECPoll - Should Governments be able to access private and personal data? entrepreneurcountry.com/component/mijo… 2 days ago
- Tom Peterson's viddy: youtu.be/CiqoUu0nIOw?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Reading @EnCountry's interview with @DellSMBUK's Ingrid Vanderveldt on Empowering a Billion Women by 2020 tinyurl.com/kolsl3b 5 days ago
- Great ad for 'The Manly Chocolate Milk for Men With Added Man' by @wing-co http://t.co/89tkmVl9P9 5 days ago
Tag Archives: tweets
The news that Twitter has agreed a deal with Starcom MediaVest Group worth hundreds of millions of dollars over several years has set the marketing world alight. The deal with the major advertising buying agency will see the likes of … Continue reading →
Countless business owners have discussed with me the pressure they are under to be part of the social media community; “That’s where THEY are”, “Social is the only way” and “That’s how our customers want to communicate”. If this sounds … Continue reading →
Ever since man first put camera’s in the hands of the willing public, personal pain or anguish has been met with both a sound of ‘Oooooooh’ and pure joy. Today, these events can be found on both YouTube and through … Continue reading →
I saw this great infographic on Mashable yesterday which shows a day in the life of Twitter. Some very interesting data which is compiled by Diffbot which can identify the type of content behind any web link. Their Page Classifier analysed 750,000 … Continue reading →
This week Twitter has listed its biggest trends, topics and hashtags of 2011. To celebrate their 5th Birthday I thought I may as well join the band wagon and share an infographic with you which shows the year in Trends.
Are you excited by the iPhone 4s? How much would you pay? Would you change your face(book) back to the old format? Find out what your fellow Tweeps and Facebook-peeps think of the world of tech. Some great research by … Continue reading →
Ever used FourSquare? Do you admire from the distance? Are you the King of Starbucks in Cockfosters? Or do you think it’s a massive wast of time? Regardless what you think, its big and been visualised in one big and … Continue reading →
This week’s viral delights involve roads and the celebs who can not control them. Inside this edition are President Obama and CNN’s Piers Morgan.