- Why did you tag @EnCountry at Superman @ScifiDQ? LoL! @ODEONTHEATRES 2 days ago
- #ECPoll - Should Governments be able to access private and personal data? entrepreneurcountry.com/component/mijo… 2 days ago
- Tom Peterson's viddy: youtu.be/CiqoUu0nIOw?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Reading @EnCountry's interview with @DellSMBUK's Ingrid Vanderveldt on Empowering a Billion Women by 2020 tinyurl.com/kolsl3b 5 days ago
- Great ad for 'The Manly Chocolate Milk for Men With Added Man' by @wing-co http://t.co/89tkmVl9P9 6 days ago
Tag Archives: trending
The news that Twitter has agreed a deal with Starcom MediaVest Group worth hundreds of millions of dollars over several years has set the marketing world alight. The deal with the major advertising buying agency will see the likes of … Continue reading →
Countless business owners have discussed with me the pressure they are under to be part of the social media community; “That’s where THEY are”, “Social is the only way” and “That’s how our customers want to communicate”. If this sounds … Continue reading →
I saw this great infographic on Mashable yesterday which shows a day in the life of Twitter. Some very interesting data which is compiled by Diffbot which can identify the type of content behind any web link. Their Page Classifier analysed 750,000 … Continue reading →
Another infographic to add to the collection. This time the focus is on how we interact with the social media site.
For many of us, High School is a daunting place, but what would the social media community look like if it was the graduating class of 2011? Thanks to Flowtown we now know, but what does it say about you?