- A big shout out to @RheaSethi_UK for making #fte2013 the best yet! 18 hours ago
- One of the best goodies I've ever had from @Crowell_Moring's UK team - a mobile mobile charger! Genius #fte2013 http://t.co/MNVqU4fcpE 19 hours ago
- The way to live for 150 years could be through DNA modification. #TomorrowIsAmazing #fte2013 19 hours ago
- Loving the levels of analytics can be generated with the fashion industry... Where else needs a new analytical approach? #fte2013 20 hours ago
- Corporate Owne... entrepreneurcountry.com/news-features/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: television
In my previous post about sexism in advertising, I was annoyed by how men are perceived to be emotionless slobs. Now I tackle the subject of women in TV adverts, in the most scientific and age-defying way possible.
In recent weeks I have been annoyed to say the least by an alarming trend of adverts which degrade the art of advertising and get under my skin. They look down at their consumer and play to the growing ‘The … Continue reading →