- Why did you tag @EnCountry at Superman @ScifiDQ? LoL! @ODEONTHEATRES 2 days ago
- #ECPoll - Should Governments be able to access private and personal data? entrepreneurcountry.com/component/mijo… 2 days ago
- Tom Peterson's viddy: youtu.be/CiqoUu0nIOw?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Reading @EnCountry's interview with @DellSMBUK's Ingrid Vanderveldt on Empowering a Billion Women by 2020 tinyurl.com/kolsl3b 5 days ago
- Great ad for 'The Manly Chocolate Milk for Men With Added Man' by @wing-co http://t.co/89tkmVl9P9 6 days ago
Category Archives: Social Media
The news that Twitter has agreed a deal with Starcom MediaVest Group worth hundreds of millions of dollars over several years has set the marketing world alight. The deal with the major advertising buying agency will see the likes of … Continue reading →
Countless business owners have discussed with me the pressure they are under to be part of the social media community; “That’s where THEY are”, “Social is the only way” and “That’s how our customers want to communicate”. If this sounds … Continue reading →
Ever since man first put camera’s in the hands of the willing public, personal pain or anguish has been met with both a sound of ‘Oooooooh’ and pure joy. Today, these events can be found on both YouTube and through … Continue reading →
Hello, I’m writing this post via the WordPress app and thought it would be good to have a go at reviewing it whilst testing!
Here is a great Infographic I came across on Mashable.com (courtesy of Statista) on why Facebook’s shares hare “Tanking”
Moneysupermarket.com has done a series of great infographics which show how much money it would cost to live the lives of Bruce Wayne (Batman) & Tony Stark (Iron Man).
Facebook and Google are less trusted than your grocery store according to a Placelist Survey. To see the original post by Mashable, please click here
This is an excellent infographic which outline some of the key distinctions between Facebook & Google+. The interesting data for me is the demographics. Historically Facebook has been a Female dominated website, however Men have overtaken in 2012. Thanks to … Continue reading →