- Why did you tag @EnCountry at Superman @ScifiDQ? LoL! @ODEONTHEATRES 2 days ago
- #ECPoll - Should Governments be able to access private and personal data? entrepreneurcountry.com/component/mijo… 3 days ago
- Tom Peterson's viddy: youtu.be/CiqoUu0nIOw?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Reading @EnCountry's interview with @DellSMBUK's Ingrid Vanderveldt on Empowering a Billion Women by 2020 tinyurl.com/kolsl3b 6 days ago
- Great ad for 'The Manly Chocolate Milk for Men With Added Man' by @wing-co http://t.co/89tkmVl9P9 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
A lot of people have joined Google+ and have found it a bit of a damp squib. I have been on it for a couple of months and think it is pretty… dull. So what’s the point of the service? … Continue reading →
This week Twitter has listed its biggest trends, topics and hashtags of 2011. To celebrate their 5th Birthday I thought I may as well join the band wagon and share an infographic with you which shows the year in Trends.