- Why did you tag @EnCountry at Superman @ScifiDQ? LoL! @ODEONTHEATRES 2 days ago
- #ECPoll - Should Governments be able to access private and personal data? entrepreneurcountry.com/component/mijo… 2 days ago
- Tom Peterson's viddy: youtu.be/CiqoUu0nIOw?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Reading @EnCountry's interview with @DellSMBUK's Ingrid Vanderveldt on Empowering a Billion Women by 2020 tinyurl.com/kolsl3b 5 days ago
- Great ad for 'The Manly Chocolate Milk for Men With Added Man' by @wing-co http://t.co/89tkmVl9P9 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
In my previous post about sexism in advertising, I was annoyed by how men are perceived to be emotionless slobs. Now I tackle the subject of women in TV adverts, in the most scientific and age-defying way possible.
Ever used FourSquare? Do you admire from the distance? Are you the King of Starbucks in Cockfosters? Or do you think it’s a massive wast of time? Regardless what you think, its big and been visualised in one big and … Continue reading →
With Google+ offering greater control over privacy and interaction with groups, how are users of Facebook using to protect / broadcast their profiles?